Monday, November 19, 2012

Second Trimester!

I found this survey on a blog online and figured it would be fun to answer every now and then to track progress :)

Tuesday November 20, 2012- 13 weeks, 3 days and officially in second trimester! Baby is the size of a Peach! (wow peaches are pretty big aren't they!?:)


How far along? 13 Weeks
Total weight gain: Somewhere around 8 lbs
Maternity clothes? Mostly just maternity jeans. Otherwise still able to wear my shirts and leggings etc.
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: I think switching to night shift has helped my sleep! I fall asleep instantaneously when I get home from work in the morning.
Best moment this week: On Wednesday we had the 12 week check-up appointment, heard Baby's heartbeat fast and strong AND because my uterus is bigger than expected, we get to see Baby sooner on the ultrasound! My appointment is the week after Thanksgiving :)

Miss Anything? I miss milk and cheese since Baby decided mama should be lactose intolerant for a while :\
Movement: Nothing yet and I can't wait!
Food cravings: I can't get enough oranges, orange juice and clementines!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Hmm not really too much anymore.
Gender: I've got the feeling its a boy (actually to the point of me referring to "him" by his name quite frequently!) Hoping we can find out at the ultrasound in a week and a half!!

Labor Signs: No way! Way too early and I'd freak if I did. 
Symptoms: My belly is definitely rounding out, occasional "stretchy" feelings in my uterus, and lately my back feels like it can use a good massage.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!! I had one crazy mood swing after my first night shift (totally blame exhaustion on that one)
Looking forward to: Going to New York on Thursday to celebrate Thanksgiving with everyone we love! Can't wait to see the immediate and extended family and all our friends :) It can't come soon enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment